Thursday, January 05, 2006

Delphi 2006 CF .Net Development

I am looking for Delphi 2006 users who are interested in creating simple applications for Windows Mobile devices using Delphi 2006 .Net and the Compact Framework.

I have been following developments at http://jedqc.blogspot.com/ and have gotten started with the CFBuild: Delphi 2006 Version (beta).

My next step is to get past the basic Hello world app and create something that stores data to the PDA, followed by how I can synch that data with a PC based database via ODBC. I use DBISAM and Firebird for PC app development.

Anyone interested, just leave a comment here with any suggestions, links etc....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!
What a commendable work you have done, with simplest of language. Hey!
What a commendable work you have done, with simplest of language. I can’t resist myself to leave a comment and trust me it’s hard to impress me.

Vachel
PHP Development Chicago
.NET Development Chicago
Chicago Development Team
cmscentral.net


Vachel
PHP Development Chicago
.NET Development Chicago
Chicago Development Team
cmscentral.net